Apr 12, 2008

Looking For Love In All The Right Places

Within a few hours of my Pope 2.0 post, I found out that Pope Benedict XVI finally joined Facebook. At first, I couldn't tell the exact date when he joined and I was thinking to myself: "Wow! Looks like he just joined a few hours ago...who said that he doesn't listen to his peeps?" Upon further digging though, I discovered that he joined last week O:-) Welcome, your Holiness- I hope you have more friends than anybody else. This is the certainly the place where you'll find the next generation of believers/ followers/ members & God knows (as I'm sure you know all too well, what with the direct line you have and all) that we could use more peace and love in this world. Is it really him? I dunno, but I'm thinking I'd better friend him up just in case... doesn't hurt to get some extra points with the Man upstairs ;-)

No comments: